Suitable xml or automated way for CNKI indexing - how to?

Hi,

we use OJS 3.1.0.1.
We are in the process at having some of our journals indexed in CNKI scholar. The contract is signed. We sent an XML sample file with article meta data, which was generated by the DataCite plugin we use for DOI registration. This XML is not suitable for them since the journal’s ISSN is missing. Also, I would want to avoid registering each article separately. We are currently looking for a way to have them harvesting the meta data in xml format automatically. How do we do this? I know that there are plugins to put the meta data in standard schemes like Dublin Core but I do not know how a third party can access this? How does this work?

Hi @heike_riegler,

I’m not sure what they’re capable of ingesting, but I’d suggest asking them whether they can harvest via OAI. OJS includes OAI support built-in, and it supports a number of metadata formats.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

May I know, please the procedure of journal indexing with CNKI scholar? I have searched a lot but did not find the application online etc. Can you please mention the link and procedure?