Submissions loading error

Hi, I have OJS 3.1.2.4. and problem with loading Submissions page. When I log in and go to Submissions page, it pops up the same error for three times:

OJS error

After I click OK for those three times, Submissions page is shown but I can’t see any submission files, and I know for sure that there where two of them Unussigned.

PHP error log shows this:

[28-Jul-2020 07:12:25 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\submission\SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20
[28-Jul-2020 07:12:50 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(W:\vhosts\vjesnik\cache\fc-pluginSettings-3-defaultthemeplugin.php): failed to open stream: Resource temporarily unavailable in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\cache\FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[28-Jul-2020 07:12:50 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getLocalizedTitle() on null in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\controllers\grid\notifications\NotificationsGridCellProvider.inc.php:156
Stack trace:
#0 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\controllers\grid\notifications\NotificationsGridCellProvider.inc.php(44): NotificationsGridCellProvider->_getTitle(Object(Notification))
#1 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\controllers\grid\GridCellProvider.inc.php(56): NotificationsGridCellProvider->getCellActions(Object(Request), Object(GridRow), Object(GridColumn))
#2 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\controllers\grid\GridHandler.inc.php(1098): GridCellProvider->render(Object(Request), Object(GridRow), Object(GridColumn))
#3 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\controllers\grid\GridHandler.inc.php(1005): GridHandler->_renderCellInternally(Object(Request), Object(GridRow), Object(GridColumn))
#4 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\controllers\grid\GridHandler.inc.php(982): GridHandler->renderRowInternally(Object(Request), Object(GridRow))
#5 W:\vhosts in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\controllers\grid\notifications\NotificationsGridCellProvider.inc.php on line 156
[28-Jul-2020 07:12:51 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Unexpected data in output buffer. Maybe you have characters before an opening <?php tag? in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php:621
Stack trace:
#0 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php(317): Slim\App->finalize(Object(APIResponse))
#1 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\core\APIRouter.inc.php(109): Slim\App->run()
#2 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\core\Dispatcher.inc.php(134): APIRouter->route(Object(Request))
#3 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPApplication.inc.php(252): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#4 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#5 {main}
thrown in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php on line 621
[28-Jul-2020 07:12:51 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Unexpected data in output buffer. Maybe you have characters before an opening <?php tag? in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php:621
Stack trace:
#0 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php(317): Slim\App->finalize(Object(APIResponse))
#1 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\core\APIRouter.inc.php(109): Slim\App->run()
#2 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\core\Dispatcher.inc.php(134): APIRouter->route(Object(Request))
#3 W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPApplication.inc.php(252): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#5 {main}
thrown in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php on line 621
[28-Jul-2020 07:12:52 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Unexpected data in output buffer. Maybe you have characters before an opening <?php tag? in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php:621
Stack trace:
#5 {main}
[28-Jul-2020 07:13:16 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in W:\vhosts\vjesnik\lib\pkp\classes\submission\SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20

I’m a beginner in this so I’m not quite sure what could cause this problem…

I have the problem in title of the paper “A Review: Cloud Computing Technologies and It�s Technical Improvements”. Due to ? which shows space. We cannot edit the metadata of the paper. Where we can find the title of paper in OJS 3.1.1.2. Even the submission dashboard this article gives error "unexpected error due to above mentioned problem. I have tried to find the title of the paper in the database but not successful. Where the title of the papers stored in OJS 3 version.