Submission to crossref failure

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
I have made a submission on crossref but failed with a status=“Failure” <record_diagnostic notification msg_id=“22”> what is the solution?
full notification

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<doi_batch_diagnostic status=“completed” sp=“ds4.crossref.org”>
<submission_id>1514239094</submission_id>
<batch_id>_1638446466</batch_id>
<record_diagnostic status=“Failure” msg_id=“22”>
all doi’s under the current journal element
ISSN “28090594” has already been assigned, issn (28090594) is assigned to another title (Inkonsistensi Pemikiran Nashir al-Din al-Bani)
</record_diagnostic>
<batch_data>
<record_count>1</record_count>
<success_count>0</success_count>
<warning_count>0</warning_count>
<failure_count>1</failure_count>
</batch_data>
</doi_batch_diagnostic>

I submitted one article manually before.
Steps I took leading up to the issue:

What I tried to resolve the issue:

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

Hi @jurnaliiq_annur,

My name is Isaac Farley, technical support manager at Crossref. I know your error has been resolved by contacting Crossref support at support@crossref.org (thanks for reaching out to us about this), but I’m going to post our response here so others can benefit from the description:

The reason that you are getting this error is because the journal title that is being submitted in submission 1514239094 does not match EXACTLY what was previously registered with us, Crossref, for ISSN 28090594. Please see the details below for this.

Journal title in our system (the journal title previously registered with us for ISSN 28090594): Jalsah The Journal of the Qur an and as-Sunnah Studies
Journal title included in your deposit (from submission 1514239094): JALSAH The Journal of al-Quran and as-Sunnah Studies

Both titles would need to match exactly for the system to accept the deposit, you would need to change the title on the deposit if the one on our system is the one that is the registered title or we can change the title on our system, if you would like to use the JALSAH The Journal of al-Quran and as-Sunnah Studies title going forward.

Our system performs these rigid title-level checks during processing of your metadata. We perform those rigid checks to enforce consistency in your metadata records.

Many thanks,
Isaac

1 Like

Здравствуйте, при попытке депонировать DOI для статей с помощью платформы OJS, выходит такая проблема, пожалуйста помогите её решить.

ISSN “16945220” has already been assigned, issn (16945220) is assigned to another title (Science Education Engineering)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<doi_batch_diagnostic status=“completed” sp=“ds5”>
<submission_id>1610148440</submission_id>
<batch_id>_1706955789</batch_id>
<record_diagnostic status=“Failure” msg_id=“22”>
all doi’s under the current journal element
ISSN “16945220” has already been assigned, issn (16945220) is assigned to another title (Science Education Engineering)
</record_diagnostic>
<batch_data>
<record_count>1</record_count>
<success_count>0</success_count>
<warning_count>0</warning_count>
<failure_count>1</failure_count>
</batch_data>
</doi_batch_diagnostic>

Основной язык нашего журнала “Русский” название на русском нашего журнала: “Наука. Образование. Техника”

Uploading: image.png…

Название журнала на английском переименовали, так как зарегистрирован у вас, то есть на: Science Education Engineering. Но все равно выходит предыдущая ошибка.

Я решил проблему таким образом, поменял название журнала на «Наука. Образование. Техника» на «Science Education Engineering», после этого проблема с присвоением doi на статьи решена. Но это временное решение, так как официальное название нашего журнала «Наука. Образование. Техника». «Science Education Engineering» — это только перевод названия журнала на английский язык. Можем ли мы поменять зарегистрированное у вас название нашего журнала с «Science Education Engineering» на «Наука. Образование. Техника»?

Yes, of course. Your first registration of a journal sets the journal title that is used in the Crossref system. We then use that journal title to check against when subsequent registrations are made for your journal. We do that so that the metadata we have in our system and APIs is as consistent as possible.

We expect that if Journal Title A is submitted with your initial registration that Journal Title A will be used in the future for all of your other submissions for the journal in question. But, people and the systems we build make mistakes. We can always change the journal title in our system for you. Just reach out to us at support@crossref.org to make changes to the journal title stored in our system.

My best,
Isaac