Submission summary more detailed?

Can I add in the submission summary similar to OJS 2 the section and the sub-stage of the review?
Before I can with one look see the abbreviation of the section in where is the submission and if the reviewers are accespted or not, now the info is missing and I have to enter in each submission the search this?

Hi @vebaev,

Are you interested in adding this to the Active list as a new column or two? That list is implemented in controllers/grid/submissions/assignedSubmissions/ActiveSubmissionsListGridHandler.inc.php.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

How can I add rhese columns? At least a submission date will be useful?

Hi @vebaev,

We don’t have much technical documentation on grids and related UI tools used in OJS 3.x yet, I’m afraid – the Doxygen code self-documentation may be of some use. Generally speaking, we’re hesitant to add too many columns – OJS 2.x became extremely complex through the gradual addition of small amounts of information over time – so this addition might be best managed as a local modification. I wonder whether hover-overs or more complete filter forms would meet your needs without requiring additional columns.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team