Submission, Acceptance and Rejection Rate

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
Hello, may I ask how to get the number of submissions, accepted, and rejected manuscripts in OJS 3.2.1.2 per year? Thank you
Steps I took leading up to the issue:
To comply with the requirements of indexing databases.

What I tried to resolve the issue:
I cannot find this information in the statistics feature of OJS 3.2.1.2

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
OJS 3.2.1.2

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

Hi @Weng,

In 3.2, you should be able to get this by going to Statistics > Editorial Activity in your menu. You can also see our detailed statistics guide here: Statistics

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi Roger,

Thank you so much for your reply, the Editorial Activity page isn’t working, how can we fix it? Please see the attached screenshot…

error page

Hi Weng,

You can check the details of submissions (received, accepted, declined), acceptance rates, rejection rates, etc., under the “Editorial Activity”.

You can use the following path;

1. Go to the dashboard
  2. Click on the Statistics section on the left-hand side of the tab
  3. Select “Articles.”
  4. You can use the option “Calendar” and set the dates suitable for your search
  5. Now, click on “Filter.”
  6. Choose the “Editorial” option from the filter

That’s how you can get the stats!

Here I’m attaching the screenshot for your reference:
Screenshot 2021-09-09 7.44.22 PM

Hi Weng,

I hope the issues have been resolved by now. If you are still facing this issue, you can clear all the browser cache and cookies and check once. Sometimes, it works.

Hi Sumalatha,
Thank you so much for your help.

Kind regards

1 Like

Anytime!

Also, if you need any information about OJS software, you can use this comprehensive guide that will be helpful for you!

OJS guide: Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3