Stylesheet is not getting saved on my live server

Good day Dear All
I am saving stylesheet for my journal but when i click any other link and return back it is not shown there and changes are lost.
I am using OJS 3.2.1.2
On my local setup it is working.

Thanks
error log - cPanel File Manager v3

Hello @sohailkmu,

Could you try clearing caches (in the admin settings) to see if that works? Have you checked to see if it was uploaded on your server, despite it not uploading through the UI.

-Roger
PKP staff

Thanks for quick response.
Yes I have tried clearing cache through administration menu…
Also no file is uploaded on the server.

Thanks

Hi @sohailkmu,

Hard to say exactly what the issue is here. There are some suggestions for what to try in this post: Error message on upload: "No file uploaded or invalid file type!" (although you are not receiving an error message as far as I can tell). You can also post any messages from your logs here and we will see if we can identify the problem that way.

-Roger

I cant figure it out. when i click upload button, the upload bar remains there but the css file is not getting uploaded. Any clue about why this file is not getting uploaded.
I have exact same server and there it is working fine.

Hello @sohailkmu,

Could you please post your error logs from when this is happening? That may help identify the problem.

-Roger

Thanks alot @rcgillis for your kind response…
The problem was with path… Actually I had made changes in htaccess and changed restful_urls to on in config file to remove index.php/journalname from url. I removed those settings and css was uploaded.
I then re applied all the changes.

Thanks

1 Like