Status update on Keepers registry

Hi, I am the Editor of the Belize Journal of Medicine and we have been on OJS for a year now.
The plugin shows 27 issues and one in progress but Keepers only shows 13. Could you check this, please?

1 Like

Hi @maurocg1978!

The Keepers is saying that only 1 issue is preserved (volume 13 issue 2).

I started to give maintenance to this plugin and the Preservation Network issues in general, and recently I released a new version of the plugin with a lot of fixes. Can you please upgrade it using the plugin gallery?

After upgrading, wait 2 days, then let me know what’s the status of the deposits. This is one of the problems that I tried to fix (some deposits strangely appear as completed, even though they were never processed).

Best,
Jonas

Hello!
We updated the plugin and all issues are showing except the last one published, even after clicking Resubmit 2 days ago.

I think the Keepers is showing the same as before.
Thanks in advance Jonas

Hi @maurocg1978!

Did you install the plugin using the plugin gallery? It looks like something is missing there, after the upgrade all deposits should have been reset, and this error message shouldn’t be there anymore, as it has been fixed.

You can try to run the following query against your database:

UPDATE pln_deposits SET status = NULL

Best,
Jonas Raoni

Hi Jonas,
Done what was suggested. 28 rows were updated

The plugin was updated by the plugin gallery. The version is:

That’s curious… Well, let’s see what will happen, anyway, I’ll offer support until it’s fixed.

Best,
Jonas Raoni

Hi! If you still have the same problem, then it will be very interesting for me to understand what’s happening :slight_smile:

Best,
Jonas Raoni

Hi Jonas,
Unfortunately, all issues are Pending, except for the last one:

This error is happening:

Here I am sending all the information from the servers in case you need it:
Version history
Version Major Minor Revision Build Date installed
3.3.0.15 3 3 0 15 2023-08-23
Server Information
Setting Name Setting Value
OS platform Linux
PHP version 7.4.33
Apache version Apache
Database driver mysql
Database server version 8.0.36-28

Hi Jonas,
I have been trying to replay your email but it doesn’t reach.
The journal is hosted by Paideia Studio and they were notified of your request.
Please, contact them directly through support@paideiastudio.net to get the access you require.
Regards,
Mauro

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve contacted them.