[Solved] Quick Submit error with OJS 3.1

Hello again
I haven’t used the quick submit plugin for some time, and then, i haven’t teste it since i upgraded to 3.1.
Today when i needed it, the plugin option wasn’t available in tools import/export. Cheked the plugins page and quick submit showed as a installed plugin (v1.0.1.0). Got a look at official page for plugin and it shows v2.0.0. Then i did a manual upgrade via FTP and the link in tools import/export got back, however, the page is not loading correctly. It don’t shows the autors part:

This are the errors in page:

Strict Standards: Declaration of OpenAIREDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of DRIVERDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/driver/DRIVERDAO.inc.php on line 65

Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129

Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129

Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129

Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129

Notice: Deprecated call without request object. in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 889

Strict Standards: Declaration of QuickSubmitForm::display() should be compatible with Form::display($request = NULL, $template = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit-master/QuickSubmitForm.inc.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Declaration of QuickSubmitForm::validate() should be compatible with Form::validate($callHooks = true) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit-master/QuickSubmitForm.inc.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionSubjectEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId() should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionSubjectEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId() should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 45

Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionDisciplineEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId() should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionDisciplineEntryDAO.inc.php on line 44

Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionAgencyEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId() should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionAgencyEntryDAO.inc.php on line 44

Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionLanguageEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId() should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionLanguageEntryDAO.inc.php on line 46

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getUser() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit-master/QuickSubmitForm.inc.php on line 215

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 564

Notice: Deprecated call without request object. in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 889

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getUserVar() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/form/Form.inc.php on line 369

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 592

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php:19) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 855

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php:19) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 856

I will now try to unninstall and install it again. I will let you know.

Alright.
First of all, i tried to exclude the plugin from inside the OJS, the system showed and error saying that it doesn’t exist.
Looking at plugins gallery, it kept showing that the plugin was updated.
I entered the phpmyadmin and deleted a record in versions table. Checked back at plugins gallery and the Quick submit plugin showed again available to install. Reinstalled via OJS and it is working fine now. Don’t know what happened in first place.

1 Like