[SOLVED][OJS 2.4.8-1] How to increase upload limit of PDF files?

hi, im having some problems with uploading PDF files with more that 1MB of size, is there an option so i can increase that limit i guess? because with pdf with no more than 1mb uploads fine.

Hi @alienmau,

See this FAQ entry.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

mmm but it say default 8mb, and the file uploaded was just 2mb, why still just uploading pdf files with no more than 1mb size???

Hi @alienmau,

There are several settings listed in the FAQ entry; make sure you check them all.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

yep i found the one, because i have php5, php7 installed i forget to check the php ini of the one that is activated, now i increase the upload to the one im using and all works fine, thanks

Hey there @asmecher and @alienmau, i´ve been stumbling into this problem for few months now.

• I already cheked all my settings
  • I cheked the FAQ.
  • we even update the php.ini file and we still have this problem
    No bigger than 1MB files uploading to OJS
    I´m kinda desperate our authors cant upload large files so is a big deal. Any suggestions please?

This is the .ini http://ojs.colef.mx/phpinfo.php/

Hi @darkermisae,

What are the values you’re using for the settings referenced in the FAQ?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hey, thanks for the quick response Asmecher.

• post_max_size = 128MB
  • upload_max_filesize = 128M
  • memory_limit = 128M

I tried wiht 0 on post_max_size and didn´t work either. I want to make sure if its a server problem or an internal limit coded on a class on OJS code.

Hi @darkermisae,

What about LimitRequestBody in your Apache configuration?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I´m on it, brb and thanks again.

Hey, we´ve trying that on httpd.conf, on .htaccess al around the apache server (ubuntu). The problem persist, we´re trying to contact AWS support and we’re restarting the server.

Thank you @asmecher, we try that and had to restart the server too. I found that some temporal folder was full too, wich the restarted help. it works now! Thanks again