[Solved] A user had desapeared from the list of users [ojs 3.0.1]

a user disappear from list of users when i had edited his email. the role that i was using was administrator.
is not like the user was excluded from the system because i can make login but he do not appear in the list of user of the admin then i cant make any change like add or remove roles.
some one know how to solve this problem?

Hi @falexandremc,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

hello @asmecher i am using ojs3.0.1. i always put the tag ojs3 but from now on i going to put the full version. thanks for the tip. =]

so, u already had seen this problem before?

Hi @falexandremc,

I haven’t seen that problem specifically – but OJS 3.0.1 is very old, and I have a strong suspicion that newer releases don’t have that issue. I’d suggest upgrading to a newer release rather than investing time debugging this issue.

It sounds to me like your user is still in the database, but may not have any roles assigned. You can use the filter to find their account – check “list users with no roles” (I forget the exact wording of this checkbox) – and you should be able to re-enroll them.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

thanks. you help a lot. this happen because the operation for delete just hide and not really delete.