Setting up Gmail with XOAUTH2 facing errors 'require(vendor/autoload.php)', get_oauth_token.php error on line 61

Description of issue or problem I’m having: We are setting up a new journal and want to set up OJS to use Gmail SMTP for sending emails. However, we are facing error(s):
Warning: require(vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/…/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/get_oauth_token.php on line 61
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=‘.:/opt/cpanelea-php73/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/…/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/get_oauth_token.php on line 61
or
Warning: require(vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/…/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/get_oauth_token.php on line 61
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php’ (include_path=‘.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/…/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/get_oauth_token.php on line 61

Steps I took leading up to the issue: while setting up OJS to use gmail smtp for sending emails we followed PKP guidelines for email (https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/admin-guide/en/email) to set up configuration file and then started to follow the steps for setting up Gmail with XOAUTH2 as detailed here: Using Gmail with XOAUTH2 · PHPMailer/PHPMailer Wiki · GitHub (this is also recommended here OAuth for Gmail Access · Issue #5365 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub). However, after successfully Configuring an OAuth2 app, when we pasted the values of redirectUri, clientId, clientSecret in get_auth_token.php and started to Fetch the token by pasting URL in browser, it leads to a screen asking to ‘select the provider’ and when we select google it leads us to above mentioned warning and Fatal error.

Application Version: Open Journal Systems 3.3.0.6

same problem faced by me also anyone know why updated version have this problem

I am requesting to PKP community to pls look into this and provide solution

Hello @acspublisher,

It looks like you’ve posted on this topic here: Not a single mail send from OJS as well as admin also not reset pwd - #3 by rcgillis - we’ll keep that thread open. It’s best to limit your post to one forum post per topic and not to cross-post in other topics (please see our guidelines here: Forum Guidelines and Code of Conduct)

-Roger
PKP Team