Setting up Gmail with XOAUTH2 facing errors 'require(vendor/autoload.php)', get_oauth_token.php error on line 61

Description of issue or problem I’m having: We are setting up a new journal and want to set up OJS to use Gmail SMTP for sending emails. However, we are facing error(s):
Warning: require(vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/…/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/get_oauth_token.php on line 61
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanelea-php73/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/…/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/get_oauth_token.php on line 61
or
Warning: require(vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/…/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/get_oauth_token.php on line 61
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/…/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/get_oauth_token.php on line 61

Steps I took leading up to the issue: while setting up OJS to use gmail smtp for sending emails we followed PKP guidelines for email (Email) to set up configuration file and then started to follow the steps for setting up Gmail with XOAUTH2 as detailed here: Using Gmail with XOAUTH2 · PHPMailer/PHPMailer Wiki · GitHub (this is also recommended here OAuth for Gmail Access · Issue #5365 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub). However, after successfully Configuring an OAuth2 app, when we pasted the values of redirectUri, clientId, clientSecret in get_auth_token.php and started to Fetch the token by pasting URL in browser, it leads to a screen asking to ‘select the provider’ and when we select google it leads us to above mentioned warning and Fatal error.

Application Version: Open Journal Systems 3.3.0.6

same problem faced by me also anyone know why updated version have this problem

I am requesting to PKP community to pls look into this and provide solution

Hello @acspublisher,

It looks like you’ve posted on this topic here: Not a single mail send from OJS as well as admin also not reset pwd - #3 by rcgillis - we’ll keep that thread open. It’s best to limit your post to one forum post per topic and not to cross-post in other topics (please see our guidelines here: Forum Guidelines and Code of Conduct)

-Roger
PKP Team