Search not complete listing

When I do search in Search menu and type author’s family name in Additional search options I am prompted that author does have 27 articles. There are 20 articles listed and when I want to go to other page where the rest are supposed to be listed, the system does not direct me to that page so I see only 20 items listed.
Also, we noticed that when we search one word that is in title of some articles search does not find all articles with that word.
When I select date range for search it does not display the list of articles.
Please advise.

Thanks,

Veki

Can you provide a URL or screenshot? I’m not sure where you would see a count of articles in the Additional Search Options.

Hello,

URL is
www.eap-iea.org

You can use Search term: Antonijević
There should be more than 30 articles by that person as an author or co-author.
Thanks

The count is on the bottom of the page of search results. On the right side there are signs: > and >>. When I click on them it does not go anywhere.
thanks

When I navigate to that page, I see some error messages echoed to the top of the screen:

ojs2 has produced an error Message: WARNING: mkdir(): No such file or directory In file: /home/eapiea66/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php At line: 1632 Stacktrace: Server info: OS: Linux PHP Version: 5.6.18 Apache Version: N/A DB Driver: mysql DB server version: 5.6.28-76.1-log
ojs2 has produced an error Message: WARNING: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eapiea66/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php:381) In file: /home/eapiea66/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php At line: 340 Stacktrace: Server info: OS: Linux PHP Version: 5.6.18 Apache Version: N/A DB Driver: mysql DB server version: 5.6.28-76.1-log
ojs2 has produced an error Message: WARNING: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eapiea66/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php:381) In file: /home/eapiea66/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php At line: 343 Stacktrace: Server info: OS: Linux PHP Version: 5.6.18 Apache Version: N/A DB Driver: mysql DB server version: 5.6.28-76.1-log

Check the file permissions on your “cache” directory. It and all subdirectories should be writable by the webserver.

cache directory does have permission 0755
files inside are 0644
two subfolders: HTML and t_compile are 0755.

Thanks

I discovered that at the end of Journal Setup , The Look there is option to identify the number of items per list and links.
Hmm, someone put that to 0. When I put integers the listing provided two pages that are browseable.
I will check with editor about accuracy of search.

1 Like