Schedule for publication unable to save OJS 3.1.2

Dear @asmecher

We have upgraded our journals to OJS 3.1.2, article Schedule for publication is unable to save, it was loading for ever and never saved.
Here is error log with few other issues.
[24-Apr-2019 23:54:15 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of AddThisPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/psmpu6586/journals.psmpublishers.org/plugins/generic/addThis/AddThisPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[24-Apr-2019 23:54:15 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/psmpu6586/journals.psmpublishers.org/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[24-Apr-2019 23:54:15 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of DRIVERDAO::setOAI(&$oai) should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/psmpu6586/journals.psmpublishers.org/plugins/generic/driver/DRIVERDAO.inc.php on line 19
[24-Apr-2019 23:54:15 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of OpenAIREDAO::setOAI(&$oai) should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/psmpu6586/journals.psmpublishers.org/plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php on line 0
[24-Apr-2019 23:54:16 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/psmpu6586/journals.psmpublishers.org/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263
[24-Apr-2019 23:54:16 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/psmpu6586/journals.psmpublishers.org/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359
[24-Apr-2019 23:54:16 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/psmpu6586/journals.psmpublishers.org/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[24-Apr-2019 23:54:16 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/psmpu6586/journals.psmpublishers.org/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[24-Apr-2019 23:54:17 UTC] PHP Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/psmpu6586/journals.psmpublishers.org/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 1003

Kindest regards,
MANI MUGHAL

Hi @manimughal,

Those warnings are cosmetic; look in the log file for something containing the word “error”.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @manimughal,

We are experiencing the same problem. Did you find any solution?
Here is the error message we get:
Failed to load resource: the server https://ictp.acad.ro/jnaat/journal/$$$call$$$/tab/issue-entry/issue-entry-tab/save-publication-metadata-form responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

When I access the above url I get:
{“status”:false,“content”:“A workflow stage was not specified.”,“elementId”:“0”,“events”:null}

Thanks,
Imre
ictp.acad.ro/jnaat

Hi @jnaat,

As above, check your PHP error log for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

Here is what I found in the logs:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getUserVar() on null in /var/www/html/jnaat/plugins/generic/orcidProfile/OrcidProfilePlugin.inc.php:679\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/jnaat/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/HookRegistry.inc.php(107): OrcidProfilePlugin->handleScheduleForPublication(‘issueentrypubli…’, Array)\n#1 /var/www/html/jnaat/lib/pkp/classes/form/Form.inc.php(314): HookRegistry::call(‘issueentrypubli…’, Array)\n#2 /var/www/html/jnaat/controllers/tab/issueEntry/form/IssueEntryPublicationMetadataForm.inc.php(216): Form->execute()\n#3 /var/www/html/jnaat/controllers/tab/issueEntry/IssueEntryTabHandler.inc.php(124): IssueEntryPublicationMetadataForm->execute()\n#4 /var/www/html/jnaat/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(390): IssueEntryTabHandler->savePublicationMetadataForm(Array, Object(Request))\n#5 /var/www/html/jnaat/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(257): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array)\n#6 /var/www/html/jnaat/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.in in /var/www/html/jnaat/plugins/generic/orcidProfile/OrcidProfilePlugin.inc.php on line 679, referer: https://ictp.acad.ro/jnaat/journal/workflow/index/1163/5

Thanks,
Imre

Hi @jnaat,

How did you install the ORCID profile plugin?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

I used the Plugins page.
I can’t remember if I installed or it is already installed and I just Enabled.
Should I reinstall the plugin?

Thanks,
Imre