Reviewing interest not stored in profile

Hello Dears

Reviewing interest not stored in profile and not displayed in review list (peer review selection) any one can help
I am using ojs 2.4.6

Hi @Ahmad_Al_Jayousi,

Can you check your PHP error log to see if anything relevant is included there?
Is it possible for you to share a public URL to your journal?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear @asmecher
I logged in and entered my reviewing interest from edit profile. it saved what i entered but it does not display them in (peer review selection)

My public URL
http://www.sciencepubco.com/

Many thanks

Hi @Ahmad_Al_Jayousi,

That installation appears to have modifications to the reviewer selection parts of the workflow. Beware that template files can be fetched from your server, and appear to include your database password.

The reviewer selection display of interests works on a local copy of OJS 2.4.6, so I suspect the problem has to do with your modifications. I would suggest trying an unmodified copy of OJS on the same database to see if that resolves the problem, and if so, working through your modifications gradually to determine what’s causing the problem.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher

I tried to upgrade but failed and restored the earlier version. Conversation can be found here;

There was 505 error in several times restoration which I later realized PHP version error and I asked my hosting provider to restore the public_html, files and database.

Now website (OJS 2x) is working fine except reviewing interests are not being displayed in the user enrollment from journal manager not they are being shown in profile edit.

Any suggestion please?