Reviewer can see author name: ojs 3.1

Hi
Some reviewers can access using the link of the View All Submission Details, see image.
How can I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance,
Best
Gökmen

Hi @Gokmen_ARSLAN,

Is this OJS 3.1.0-0 or OJS 3.1.0-1? If it’s OJS 3.1.0-0, you may be running into issue 3070, which has been resolved in OJS 3.1.0-1.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi asmecher,
Thanks for your reply.

I upgraded the OJS 3.1.0-1 a few days ago. After upgrading, t
I checked, yet the problem has not resolved. Some reviewers can still access using the link of the View All Submission Details.

Best,
Gökmen

Hi @Gokmen_ARSLAN,

Are you sure that these are reviews that are set to double-blind, not just single blind?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi,
I used the double blind process. However, it has not solved.

Best,
Gökmen.

Hi @Gokmen_ARSLAN,

When using a double-blind peer review method, that link should still appear, but the resulting display should not show author names (just other metadata). Can you confirm that author names are still presenting there?

If so, are the affected users also enrolled e.g. as Journal Managers or Editors?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi, was this problem ever solved? I am having the same issue. We are doing blind peer reviews, but when I send a potential reviewer a request, they can see the author names listed in the View All Submission Details link (same as Gokmen’s screenshot above). The authors have accounts with only assigned “author” and “reader” roles and the reviewers only have accounts assigned “reviewer”.

How can I remove the authors names from this “View All Submission Details” link when the site is being accessed by a potential reviewer?

Thanks,
Anna