Description of issue or problem I’m having:
I’m using the Journal Main Page Views template with the Report Generator, but I get highly irregular results.
Steps I took leading up to the issue:
I selected a date range from June 2019 to June 2021, used Type, Journal and Month for the Columns, and Journal for the Filter.
What I tried to resolve the issue:
I tried dropping Type from the Columns, and used Issue for the filter. The Journal filter seems to be causing the disproportionately large results. However, I can’t tell if my results are truly accurate.
Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable: