Remove global footer from magazines

Cordial Greeting community
I need to remove the footer from the general magazines (the one that is enclosed in red), since if I configure it in appearance of the magazine, I only get one (image configuration), which is the one shown.

Sorry for the translation

Help please, with my concern.

Hi @aiorosolic,

It looks like you’re using OJS. What version are you using? (Please include this information in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

Hi @aiorosolic

It seems like you have done some changes/customization on the OJS code, could that be? Maybe it is in those changed templates?

Best,
Bozana

1 Like

473/5000
Warm regards, the platform was actually being handled by another person, and I give it to you, changes are being made and we find this novelty.

We looked for the administration and we did not find where it was changed; If it came to customize, where I can search according to the structure of OJS.

The version is: 2.4.3.0 (October 4, 2011 - 09:53)

Version history

Major Minor Version Review Build Date Installed

2.4.3.0 2 4 3 0 2011-10-04

Hi @aiorosolic

Hmmm…
It seems it only happens on these pages: journal start page, current issue and article page :open_mouth: – I wonder it is not on all pages, because almost all pages uses the same footer…
Thus, try to see what is at the end of these templates:
templates/index/journal.tpl (journal start page)
templates/issue/viewPage.tpl (issue page)
templates/article/footer.tpl (article page)
Or, it would maybe best to search the OJS folder after this text i.e. a part of this text “Esta obra de la Fundación Universitaria Juan de Castellanos is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento - No Comercial - Sin Obra Derivada 2.5 Colombia License.” :slight_smile:

Best,
Bozana

1 Like

Bozana, on the main page of the site does not observe that foot of page, and as you indicate it is observed is in the main pages of each magazine, in table of contents and in the articles of each one. On the routes he tells me, look for the words and find nothing.

Templates / index / journal.tpl (journal start page)
Templates / issue / viewPage.tpl (issue page)
Templates / article / footer.tpl (article page)

Additional search in
{Include file = “common / footer.tpl”}
{Include file = “common / footer5.tpl”}
{Include file = “common / footer4.tpl”}
{Include file = “common / footer5.tpl”}
{Include file = “common / footer8.tpl”}
{Include file = “common / footer7.tpl”}

I would be grateful if you could tell me what other pages I can look for, since inspecting the page in the browser tells me that it belongs to

content or
main nothing more.

Thank you so much.

Hi @aiorosolic

Hmmm… I am afraid I cannot help here any further :-\

The div content starts in the header:
for all pages:

for article page:

And it ends in the footer:
for all pages:

for the article page:

Best,