Registration Form error with orcid enabled

When I enable the orcid plugin from the Administration section, the main registration page (not the one on the individual journals) does not work. The php log says:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ingvojs\plugins\generic\orcidProfile\OrcidProfilePlugin.inc.php:304
Stack trace:
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ingvojs\plugins\generic\orcidProfile\OrcidProfilePlugin.inc.php(343): OrcidProfilePlugin->buildOAuthUrl()
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ingvojs\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\sysplugins\smarty_internal_runtime_filterhandler.php(63): OrcidProfilePlugin->registrationFilter()
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ingvojs\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php(231): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_FilterHandler->runFilter()
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ingvojs\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(232): Smarty_Internal_Template->render()
#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ingvojs\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(134): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute()
#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ingvojs\lib\pkp\classes\template\PKPTemplateManager.inc.php(1187): Sm in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ingvojs\plugins\generic\orcidProfile\OrcidProfilePlugin.inc.php on line 304

I use OJS 3.3.0.7 and php 7.4

Hi @patrizia,

What version of Orcid Profile Plugin are you using?
Looking at the plugin’s stable 3.3 branch, I see that the behaviour in the part of the code referenced in the error has changed. Maybe the version isn’t compatible?

Ojs reports the version 1.1.2.19 released on 02.06.2021, Orcid API V3.0 and tells me it’s already up to date. Where can I find the latest version of the plugin? Thank

@patrizia
Please install the newest version 1.1.2.22 from Plugin gallery and let me know if the error persists.