Reactive the reviewer's edition

I need to reactivate the edition of the reviewer (image 1) because he saved the edition but I did not allow (image 2) now to upload a file of notes (image 3).

If it is at the database level, it does not matter, if you can give me the name of the table that affects this case.

The OJS 2.4 version is available

Imagen 1
001-Activo-ON

Imagen 2
002-Activo-OFF

Imagen 3
001-upfile

Hi @jbahenatyca,

What specific version of OJS are you using?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I thought I had put the version

We are with 2.4 of the OJS

Thanks for answering

Hi @jbahenatyca,

Can you check the specific version (e.g. 2.4.2, or 2.4.8-1, or similar)? There were quite a few releases in the OJS 2.4 line.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Sorry for not understanding, the version is 2.4.8.2 and thanks

Regards

Hi @jbahenatyca,

If you want to allow a reviewer to get back into a review assignment that they’ve already closed, then you can reset the entry in the review_assignments table in the database directly. Set the date_completed column to null and the review will no longer be marked complete.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thank you very much for the reply

But it does not allow me to modify anything in review steps, points 5 and 6. (image 01), could help me where I can activate these options again.

Regards

Imagen 01
003-upfile-change

Hi @jbahenatyca,

Are you sure you updated the record for the right review_id in the review_assignments table? The review_id is different from e.g. the article_id.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

thank you very much for your answers, do correctly (this time) what he said and stay perfect

regards