Quick Submit Plugin is not installed in OJS 3.3.0-6

• Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.3.0-6
  • Description of issue
  • Dear Tech Staff,
    When I try to install Quick Submit plugin from plugin gallery. It is not showing install command rather it is showing upgrade command. When I click on upgrade, I received the reply that 'The uploaded plugin archive does not contain a folder that corresponds to the plugin name.
  • To resolve this issue, I tried to check the OJS folder and then plugin folder to find any subfolder with the name of quick submit. I tried to find the solution on internet but didn’t find any solution. Please guide me what to do.
    There is no error log created.

You can post in any language, but please note there is an Español category, an Italiana category, a Deutsche category, and an external Spanish OJS forum.

Do not share any information that could compromise the security of your site or the privacy of your users.

Hi @azharmunir18,

Are you able to share a screenshot of your plugins folder - is it under "Website > Plugins > Installed plugins - under “Import/Export plugins”. Here’s what I see:

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.58.48 AM

-do you not see that at all?

-Roger
PKP Team

Thank you so much for your help. It is installed. I was finding it in the wrong place.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.