Problem with website

To all PKP members, please help
For a few days now, when I logged in as an administrator, the homepage keeps and continues loading and I can not see any button like logout, review your website…etc The picture I am attaching explains the problem. When I talked to the website hosting and they investigated the problem, they gave me the following reply
We have investigated the issue and according to our check, the issue is caused by one of your plugins. We have tried deactivating your plugins by renaming folder home/worlmeyj/public_html/plugins. After that action the loading disappeared from your dashboard.

website But if you rename the plugins folder one more time - the issue reoccurs.

Please check your admin dashboard on your side and try enabling the plugins one-by-one in order to understand what plugin caused it.

Hi @book,

Check your PHP error log for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

thank you for this information. it is very helpful. one question: If I delete the statement “Platform Workflow BY OJS/PKP” using the plugin method that you have described, will I be able to restore it again or once it is deleted it is gone forever?

Another point, whenever I try to insert a logo besides the journal header, the header disappears. I do not know the reason for the solution to this problem. I decided to go around. I tried to use both a logo and a journal title “as one single jpg file” that i designed and insert it as a logo in the journal header but it appears in very small font? Is there a way to enlarge it or maximize it without affecting its resolution? thank you

1 Like

Hi @book,

Could you post those questions as new topics? They’re not related to the initial question. That’ll help keep the forum organized for other users who are searching for solutions.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team