Problem with Google Scholar indexing

Hi! I have a multisite OJS for my journals. I am using OJS 3.2.1.2 and I am experimenting problems with the indexing with Google Scholar. I used to have my articles indexed but when I upload to the OJS 3.2.1.2 version, all my articles dissapeared. I searched into the pannel administration in order to see if the plugin was enable, and it was. I followed the guideline from Google Scholar and it seems that everything was OK. I dont know what to do… Does someone experiment the same problem?
This is the URL from one of my sites: Algas y Cyanobacteria presentes en la rizosfera de plantas acumuladoras de plomo | Boletín de la Sociedad Argentina de Botánica
Any advice will be awesome. Thank you!

Hi @elementslive,

You may want to have a look at some of the other forum posts highlighted here: Google Scholar Indexing - #2 by mpbraendle as well as our Google Scholar troubleshooting guide: Google Scholar Indexing - perhaps try some of the solutions offered there to see if they might address the issues you are facing.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Hi @elementslive,

the DOI https://doi.org/10.31055/1851.2372.v56.n1.29317 does not resolve - so there might be a more severe problem.

Kind regards,

Martin

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.