Problem with Crossref DOI

Hello, we worked with the Crossref Plugin and it always worked.
Since OJS Update 3.2.1.1 we have Problems.
The DOI don´t appear anymore on the URL´s:
https://doi.org/10.17560/atp.v63i04.2537
All Links to the DOI disappeared.

New DOI can´t be submitted anymore and we can´t find the Plugin or sign up for crossref anymore.

Crossref tells us it is a OJS Problem. We have Version 3.2.1.1

I could installl the plugin.

I converted the .zip in tar.gz and installed it.

But when I klick to the Plugin there is just a white Page under the Link:
https://ojs.di-verlag.de/index.php/atp_edition/management/importexport/plugin/CrossRefExportPlugin

I also installed the funding Plugin.

These are the installed plugins.
Website-Einstellungen

Hi @Nilofar,

The preferred way of installing plugins is to install them via the plugin gallery. Could you try to installing that way to see if makes a difference?

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi @Nilofar (and @rcgillis),

The crossref-ojs repository contains a CrossRef implementation that’s not compatible with your OJS 3.2.1-1 installation; you’ll need to remove that plugin and return to the version that came with your 3.2.1-1 installation.

The Plugin Gallery makes it easy to know what plugin versions are compatible with your OJS installation – I’d recommend relying on that to identify compatible plugins, and using it to install them. That’ll help avoid situations like this.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

Hello, thank you @rcgillis and @asmecher for your response.
I Installed this plugin because I could not find the right plugin in the Gallery.
The gallery soes not show any Plugin for Crossref DOI Export.
Website-Settings

Hi @Nilofar,

The appropriate CrossRef plugin should’ve been included when you installed OJS. Did you remove that plugin?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher

yes I wanted to enable it. Did Not know that it Would be erased After that.

Hi @Nilofar,

If the plugin that was installed with your version of OJS is gone, then you’ll need to find the files in the OJS 3.2.1 download package and put them back in place in your installation. They should be in plugins/importexport/crossref.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Than you, I will try that.