Problem when uploading site logo

Hi,
I have migrated from ojs 2.4.8.0 my site to magazines to version 3.1.1.4. I have had some error messages, but the site and journals work correctly until now.

Now I have found that my administrator account can’t upload an image for the site logo.
This is the image of the error:

I have done what is suggested in this thread (Changing a site administrator - #6 by asmecher) and looked for other similar answers in the forum, but I can not solve the problem …

Any suggestions? Thank you.

PS: my apologies for my poor English

Does anyone have any ideas that may be happening?

This does seem to indicate that your user doesn’t have access to upload the site logo via the roles that the user is assigned.

What user roles are assigned to your current user?

I got this problem too…

@ctgraham in my case, I login as superadmin role,

are this problem with hosting chmod permission…?
but, when i want to change one of journal logo, that is no problem.

please. how to fix this…?

thanks

I can reproduce this in an upgraded install (2.4.8-2 to 3.1.1-4), with the message:
The current role does not have access to this operation. [https://localhost/ojs/index.php/index/$$$call$$$/tab/settings/admin-settings-tab/show-file-upload-form?fileSettingName=pageHeaderTitleImage&fileType=image&_=1546434653531]

I should be able to look into this a bit later.

This is documented and fixed here:
https://github.com/pkp/pkp-lib/issues/4024

This was scheduled against OJS 3.1.1-4, but apparently didn’t make it into that version. It has not been packaged for release yet.

Thanks @ctgraham. That solved the problem!

I have exactly the same problem.
Could tell me exactly the commits to be used by OJS 3.1.1-4 and having migrated from a 2.4.3?

There are a lot of relevant commits attached to this issue and associated pull requests here.

If you are somewhat familiar with Git, I’d recommend using the ojs-stable-3_1_1 branch, which incorporates all of these. If you are not as familiar with Git, I’d recommend looking for the imminent release of 3.1.2, which will include these fixes.

If i compare ojs-stable-3_1_1 branch with my 3.1.1-4 tags there isn’t anything to compare (see Comparing ojs-stable-3_1_1...ojs-3_1_1-4 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub)

This says that ojs-stable-3_1_1 already has all the commits from the ojs-3_1_1-4 release. To see what ojs-stable_3_1_1 has which ojs-3_1_1-4 does not have, reverse the comparison:

Think of it as: How do I get from Revision X to Revision Y?

Thank you very much, you’re right!