Problem to install Plugin from OJS

Hi!
I installed the last released of OJS but when I try to install a plug-in from the platform i had the following error in the apache error log

[Fri Sep 20 09:12:33.854479 2019] [php7:notice] [pid 22742] [client 172.30.10.32:60274] ojs2: Incorrect MD5 checksum!, referer: https://revistasdesa2018.ort.edu.uy/?journal=....

Hi @steineres,

What specific version of OJS are you using, and what plugin are you trying to install?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I’m usign the version 3.1.2 from OJS. I’m trying to install this one
after that when i click in Instalar (Install) does not work. But, in hte error log from apache2 , I got the checksum error

Hi @steineres,

I double-checked all the checksums for that plugin and they look OK. The likeliest cause for the problem is that somehow OJS isn’t being allowed to fetch the plugin’s package from the PKP website. If your server is behind a proxy or something similar, that could be the issue.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

This is my proxy configuration, Is it ok?

Hi @steineres,

It looks like the plugin gallery currently doesn’t support a proxied connection. I’ve filed this at Add proxy support to plugin gallery · Issue #5085 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub for a fix. Meanwhile, you can upload plugin .tar.gz files to OJS directly. Just make sure the release is compatible with your version.

Regards,
Alec Smecher