Problem PHP Fatal Error after upgrade from 2.4.6 to 2.4.8-5

Hi! I’ve just upgrade from 2.4.6 to 2.4.8-5, everything was ok until i started to navigate into the site, when i went into the site administration option i had the following error

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘String’ not found in /var/www/ojs/plugins/generic/tinymce/TinyMCEPlugin.inc.php on line 358,

What method did you use to upgrade? It seems the process is incomplete. In 2.4.8-5, at that line, that file should look like:

I strongly recommend using the “Full Package” upgrade, unless you are managing local modifications in revision control.

hi! Thanks for the answer! I use this guide to upgrade https://pkp.sfu.ca/2018/07/11/5-steps-to-ojs-3-upgrade-planning-for-service-providers/ . I did this, because, I want to upgrade from 2.4.6 to 2.4.8-5 version, before to upgrade to the latest version of OJS.

This is the version of php that i’m using PHP 5.6.40-13+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (cli)
and mysql mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.27, for Linux (x86_64)

I’ve just realize that instead of having PKPString , after upgrade, I have String

You were rigth, i dont know why, But after upgrade still with String instead of PKPString. It’s working now