Problem PDF Can't Show or Download

Hi, can anyone help me with this problem. So I have an article on http://jurnalbhumi.stpn.ac.id/index.php/JB/article/view/383/330
but the PDF file is not displayed (picture 1), when I check the path in the ojs-data/journals/1/articles/383/public file available on the server (picture 2). In the editor menu there is also the file (picture 3)

Pict. 1

Pict. 2

Pict. 3

Server Information

OS platform Linux
PHP version 7.2.26
Apache version Not available
Database driver mysqli
Database server version 10.2.30-MariaDB

this problem is described here PDF error: Stream must have data
and second question you have merge public and files directive in config.inc.php?
all permissions are correct?

Configuration is appropriate, I try to delete PDF through the editor menu and check the file on the server is still there, then the article file on my server is deleted then re-upload it again through the editor menu, PDF can be displayed properly.

Hi @andrewdion04,

Can you confirm whether the old file and the new file both had exactly the same file and path name within your files_dir?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

the path location exactly the same with old file, but the file name is different
old file name 383-1319-1-PB.pdf
new file name 383-1474-1-PB.pdf

Hi @andrewdion04,

Those are different file IDs, so actually totally different files. It seems as though the new file is simply missing. I would suggest putting a copy of the right file in the new location.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team