Problem of the review form

Hi,

I created a review from as see the first image. However, after sending the reviewers, reviewer cannot see first page of the form, which includes information about review process. The form begin the items as see the second image. How can I solve this problem?

Thank you so much in advance.

Bests,
Gökmen.

Adsız1
Adsız

Hi @Gokmen_ARSLAN,

Is the first part of the form that isn’t showing for reviewers something you entered in “Description and Instructions,” a Form Item that you added to the review form, or is it entered in “Review Guidelines?”

Thanks,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi astevens,

Thank you for your respond.
I entered in the Description and Instructions. Reviewers can see items, yet not see this section. How can I solve this problem?
Thanks again,
Bests,
Gökmen.

Hi @Gokmen_ARSLAN,

The Description and Instructions section of the review form is actually for internal use, to describe the purpose of the form and when it should be used. It is not on the form that is sent to reviewers. It’s confusing that the Description and Instructions appear in the form Preview, as this makes it look reviewers will see this content on the form. Instead, I recommend that you move the questions you listed under Description and Instructions to Review Guidelines. Reviewers will see the Review Guidelines when they accept a review.

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team