Problem accessing the page in order to resubmit an article for review - OJS 3.0.2

When I was testing, I found out that when an author sees and selects the Task “Revision required” and tries to access that same task, it opens several windows with the same messages: «You don’t currently have access to that stage of the workflow» and «undefined».
Even after closing all those windows, the author sees the page of the “Review” stage on the submission process, with notifications and three never-ending “Loading” screens.

It is said on “Learning OJS 3: A Visual Guide to Open Journal Systems”, ch. 9, that the resubmission can be done in the same submission process by uploading the new file in the revisions section. But the author can’t see that section.

Is this some kind of bug or it’s something else?

Edit: It’s been a week since I posted this thread. Can someone please help me with this?

Hi @Alina_T,

Please be patient – we’re a small team juggling a lot of priorities. Are you able to send me a private message including a URL and login credentials so that I can see this behavior myself?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

Hi @asmecher,

I understand that you have a lot of priorities, I really do, and I’m sorry if I sound a bit impatient but I’m under pressure at work on this subject.

I will send you a PM with the credentials you need.

Best regards!

For all of you with the same problem:

I found out what the problem was. Something as simple as this:

OJS - problema resolvido de página de autor na fase de revisão

That little checkbox was unchecked.

3 Likes