Plugin Metrics in OJS

I would like to know if the plugins below are paid:
*Scopus/Crossref Plugin;
*Plugin Paperbuzz;
*Google Scholar Indexing Plugin;

If not, how can I get them to start generating the metrics?

Hi @filipe,

The plugins themselves are free to use, however:

I hope that this clarification is helpful, but please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards,
Patricia

Is it necessary to pay a fee to display Paperbuzz metrics?

As for Crossref metrics, we are sponsored by an associated company, so we issue the DOI of the articles. Does this enable us to get the Scopus/Crossref Plugin metrics?

About the Google Scholar Indexing Plugin how do I start displaying metrics?

All these plugins have been installed on my OJS system, but I wanted to see the possibility of displaying metrics

Hi @filipe,

For Paperbuzz, if your journal does not assign DOIs will only display download metrics.

Please refer to the Scopus Github page for more detailed instructions. It does appear that you are required to provide the Crossref API in order for the plugin to worl.

As for Google Scholar, it does not actually display any metrics on your article page.

Kind Regards,
Patricia

Our journal issues the DOI of articles by Crossref.

As for Google Scholar Plugin, doesn’t it work? Or is the metrics data provided elsewhere?

Hi @filipe

Google Scholar Plugin does not display any metrics.

Kind Regards,
Patricia

What does the Google Scholar Plugin do?

In order to have the visibility of Paperbuzz metrics, all that is needed is the DOI of the articles, correct?

So the possible free metrics are just the OJS graphics plugin, Paperbuzz and Crossref?

Hi @filipe,

The Google Scholar plugin enables the indexing of published content in Google Scholar. OJS also offers a Usage plugin that displays downloads on the article landing page.

Kind Regards,
Patricia