Plugin Gallery is empty OJS 3?

Is it normal when I click the plugin Gallery to be empty “No Items”?

Hi @vebaev

Yes, this is still to come… OJS 3.0 is at the very beginning… :slight_smile:

Best,
Bozana

It’s also normal for OJS 3.1? I can’t find any plugin in the gallery. Thanks for help.

Hi @Felixmail2015

No, in 3.1 it should be working. What exactly do you do and do you see any error messages when calling the plugin gallery page?

Best,
Bozana

Hi @bozana,

I hadn’t any error message in my Debugger when I was calling the plugin gallery. That’s curious, and that’s why I’m wondering. I only found this message in my JS-Debugger, but I can’t interpret this:

Error: Promised response from onMessage listener at @moz-extension://bc5abafe-954c-483b-b701-b335864e98df/scripts/services/ExtensionMessagingService.js:85:9 went out of scope

Thanks for help,
Felix

And any PHP errors, in the apache/PHP error log file?

No Sorry. Not PHP or apache Error. All fine…

@bozana I make a general observation. My OJS can’t get in contact with all outside connections tools (like the update tool or the PayPal PlugIn). Do you mean it could be a general server problem?

Thanks for the help!
Felix

Hi @Felixmail2015

Hmmm…
I think allow_url_fopen should be active/enabled in the php.ini – the plugin gallery tries to read an XML file from the remote URL https://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/xml/plugins.xml and therefor fopen function is used that requires allow_url_fopen. So you could maybe check for that.
(Also, somehow strange that no error occurs, maybe you could somehow test if the error logging is working correctly…)

Best,
Bozana

1 Like

Hey @bozana,

it works! Thanks a lot for your help!

Best for Berlin,
Felix