Plugin announcementMailFix expected to inherit from AnnouncementMailFixPlugin

Good day,

I have upgraded from OJS 3.3.0.14 to 3.4.0.3 and when clicking on any page I get the following errors in my log files.

Exception: Plugin announcementMailFix expected to inherit from AnnouncementMailFixPlugin, actual type NULL in /var/www/html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.php:203\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.php(219): PKP\plugins\PluginRegistry::_instantiatePlugin()\n#1 /var/www/html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.php(112): PKP\plugins\PluginRegistry::_loadFromDatabase()\n#2 /var/www/html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.php(155): PKP\plugins\PluginRegistry::loadCategory()\n#3 /var/www/html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.php(387): PKP\core\Dispatcher->dispatch()\n#4 /var/www/html/index.php(21): PKP\core\PKPApplication->execute()\n#5

Hi @daanlessing

Please delete this plugin from your OJS, because this plugin feature is only made specifically for OJS versions 3.3.0 - 3.3.0-7.

Thanks

Hi Muhammed,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked but there is no plugin loaded, the only announcementMailFix plugin I could find is in a backup of an older version of OJS, 3.3.0.12.

Regards

Please run the command below, and before running this command, please backup the database first.

DELETE FROM `versions` WHERE `versions`.`product` = 'announcementMailFix'

Regards

Perfect, thank you very much for your help with this.

All sorted.

Kind regards,
Daan