PLN plugin and php error

I’ve updated to 2.4.7.1 I’ve enabled the PLN plugin and agreed to the terms. However, the network status keeps showing the following: The PKP PLN is currently in pilot phase and is only accepting deposits from members of the pilot. Is the pilot phase over or do we need to wait more time? I checked the requirements and the hosting fullfills all of them (PHP 5.2 or greater, CURL support for PHP and ZipArchive support for PHP)

Furthermore, I’m receiving the following error: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63

Thanks for your support

Hi @aguilera99,

For that fatal error message, can you turn on the show_stacktrace option in your config.inc.php file, trigger the error message again, and post the resulting debug information?

Thanks,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @aguilera99,

Even though we formally launched the PKP PLN in August, we have not completed the final tests that will close out our pilot period. https://pkp.sfu.ca/transitioning-the-pkp-pln-from-pilot-to-launch/ contains a few more details, but rest assured that you have done everything you need to do to be included in the network when we move out of pilot (although we need to figure out what is causing the error you see, as per @asmecher’s response below).

I’m sorry for the confusion around this, but we intend to wrap up our testing by the end of the year, hopefully sooner. When we shift from “not accepting deposits” to “accepting deposits”, your content will gradually make its way into the PKP PLN. At most, you will need to accept the terms of use again should they happen to change before then. If that’s the case, you will be reminded to do that when you log into your journal as journal manager.

Hi Alec,

I’ve enabled the show_stacktrace option in the config.inc.php file. You can access to the error_log here: http://revistapsicologia.org/files/error_log

I hope that you can find where is the issue because I get lost in the code.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the information. We are happy to participate in this PKP project. By the way, it’s an excellent project. Keep doing great things for the academic community.

Take care

Hi @aguilera99,

You can clean up some of those messages by setting the following in your config.inc.php configuration file:

deprecation_warnings = Off

As for the fatal error about getQualifiedDAOName, I think that must be due to something unusual in your codebase. Have you made any modifications to the code? When you upgraded, did you get any error messages (e.g. if you patched, any problems applying patch chunks)?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi Alec,

I turned off the depprecation_warnings and I’ll post tomorrow the error_log.

I haven’t made any modifications to the code. I’m not a programmer. I upgraded the installation following these instructions:

Full Package

If you have not made local code modifications to the system, upgrade by
downloading the complete package for the latest release of OJS:

- Download and decompress the package from the OJS web site
- Make a copy of the config.inc.php provided in the new package
- Move or copy the following files and directories from your current OJS
  installation:
    - config.inc.php
    - public/
    - Your uploaded files directory ("files_dir" in config.inc.php), if it
      resides within your OJS directory
- Replace the current OJS directory with the new OJS directory, moving the
  old one to a safe location as a backup
- Be sure to review the Configuration Changes section of the release notes
  in docs/release-notes/README-(version) for all versions between your
  original version and the new version. You may need to manually add
  new items to your config.inc.php file.

Upgrading the OJS database

After obtaining the latest OJS code, an additional script must be run to
complete the upgrade process by upgrading the OJS database and potentially
executing additional upgrade code.

1. Web

If you do not have the PHP CLI installed, you can also upgrade by running a
web-based script. To do so:

- Edit config.inc.php and change "installed = On" to "installed = Off"
- Open a web browser to your OJS site; you should be redirected to the
  installation and upgrade page
- Select the "Upgrade" link and follow the on-screen instructions
- Re-edit config.inc.php and change "installed = Off" back to
   "installed = On"

After doing this, I go to MySQL Databases on the CPanel and click on “Repair it” because I can’t access previous articles if I don’t repair the database. After doing it, everything seems to work. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi @aguilera99,

Hmm, that “repair it” step is a red flag. When you clicked the “upgrade” link in the web interface, did you get confirmation of a completed upgrade?

In any case, that ought not cause the error message you described earlier. Do you have any third-party plugins installed? What part of the site are you in when that error message appears – everywhere, or just in a specific page?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi Alec,

Yes, I get the confirmation of a complete upgrade. I don’t have any third-party plugins installed.

I get the error when I click on the submissions. I’m pasting the error that I’m getting (which is “fixed” when I repair the database on MySQL):

DB Error: The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows;
check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if
the SELECT is okayStack Trace:
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/classes/submission/editor/EditorSubmissionDAO.inc.php line 356

Function: DAO->retrieveRange(“SELECT DISTINCT
a.*,
scf.date_completed as copyedit_comp…”, Array(21), Object(DBResultRange))

File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/classes/submission/editor/EditorSubmissionDAO.inc.php line 402

Function:
EditorSubmissionDAO->_getUnfilteredEditorSubmissions(“1”, 0, 0, Null,
Null, Null, Null, Null, Null, “a.status = 1 AND ea.edit_id IS NULL”,
Object(DBResultRange), “id”, 1)

File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/pages/editor/EditorHandler.inc.php line 263

Function:
EditorSubmissionDAO->getEditorSubmissionsUnassigned(“1”, 0, 0, Null,
Null, Null, Null, Null, Null, Object(DBResultRange), “id”, 1)

File: (unknown) line (unknown)

Function: EditorHandler->submissions(Array(1), Object(Request))

File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php line 362

Function: call_user_func(Array(2), Array(1), Object(Request))

File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php line 220

Function: PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array(2), Object(Request), Array(1), False)

File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php line 134

Function: PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))

File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php line 178

Function: Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))

File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/index.php line 64

Function: PKPApplication->execute()

Hi @aguilera99,

You’ll need to tweak your MySQL configuration slightly. If you send the error message to your server admin, they should be able to extend the join limit. Alternately, some users have worked around the limit another way; see https://pkp.sfu.ca/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2844 for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thanks Alec,

I fixed it adding $this->dbconn->Execute(“SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1”); to the DBConnection.inc.php file. Now, it works.

I think the SQL construction in EditorSubmissionDAO::_getUnfilteredEditorSubmissions() is potentially a bug. See also Error in "Stats & Reports" page - #6 by vleyrob and EditorSubmissionDAO::_getUnfilteredEditorSubmissions() needs a bit more filtering · Issue #888 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub.

Hi @ctgraham & all,

That’s possible and I can potentially help track down the problem; I know that SQL fairly well. @ctgraham, have you been able to locally show a similar problem?

If anyone experiencing this is willing to send me a database dump, please PM me details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I have not had a similar problem. I guess we could simulate it by getting a count on the full join product and then lowering MAX_JOIN_SIZE to that.

Dear Alec,

Now I’m having the following error.
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63

Everything seems to work but I don’t know what is the problem
Regards

Hi @asmecher,

Could you turn on the show_stacktrace option in config.inc.php, and when you see the error, post the complete stack trace here?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi Alec,

The following is the list of errors that I’ve been getting. I have no clue about what I’m doing wrong.

[05-Dec-2015 14:41:12] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63
[05-Dec-2015 14:43:56] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63
[05-Dec-2015 17:50:51] ojs2: 404 Not Found
[06-Dec-2015 17:30:47] ojs2: 404 Not Found
[06-Dec-2015 19:31:18] ojs2: Database connection failed!
[07-Dec-2015 01:28:20] ojs2 has produced an error
Message: USER ERROR: Smarty error: [in file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl line 32]: syntax error: unrecognized tag ‘/literal’ (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590)
In file: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php
At line: 1093
Stacktrace:
Function: PKPApplication->errorHandler(256, “Smarty error: [in file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl line 32]: syntax error: unrecognized tag ‘/literal’ (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590)”, “/home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php”, 1093, Array(2))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1093
Function: trigger_error(“Smarty error: [in file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl line 32]: syntax error: unrecognized tag ‘/literal’ (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590)”, 256)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1815
Function: Smarty->trigger_error("[in file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl line 32]: syntax error: unrecognized tag ‘/literal’ (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590)", 256)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php line 2256
Function: Smarty->_trigger_fatal_error(“syntax error: unrecognized tag ‘/literal’”, “file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl”, 32, “/home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php”, 590, 256)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php line 590
Function: Smarty_Compiler->_syntax_error(“unrecognized tag ‘/literal’”, 256, “/home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php”, 590)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php line 312
Function: Smarty_Compiler->_compile_tag("/literal")
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1489
Function: Smarty_Compiler->_compile_file(“file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl”, "{**

• plugins/citationFormats/bibtex/citation.tpl
  • Copyright (c) 2013-2015 Simon Fraser University Library
  • Copyright (c) 2003-2015 John Willinsky
  • Distributed under the GNU GPL v2. For full terms see the file docs/COPYING.
  • Article reading tools – Capture Citation BibTeX format

}
<div class=“separator”></div>
<div id=“citation”>
{literal}
<pre style=“font-size: 1.5em; white-space: pre-wrap; white-space: -moz-pre-wrap !important; white-space: -pre-wrap; white-space: -o-pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word;”>@article{{/literal}{$journal->getLocalizedInitials()|bibtex_escape}{$articleId|bibtex_escape}{literal},
author = {{/literal}{assign var=authors value=$article->getAuthors()}{foreach from=$authors item=author name=authors key=i}{assign var=firstName value=$author->getFirstName()}{assign var=authorCount value=$authors|@count}{$firstName|bibtex_escape} {$author->getLastName()|bibtex_escape}{if $i<$authorCount-1} {translate key=“common.and”} {/if}{/foreach}{literal}},
title = {{/literal}{$article->getLocalizedTitle()|strip_tags|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
journal = {{/literal}{$journal->getLocalizedTitle()|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
{/literal}{if $issue}{literal} volume = {{/literal}{$issue->getVolume()|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
number = {{/literal}{$issue->getNumber()|bibtex_escape}{literal}},{/literal}{/if}{literal}
year = {{/literal}{if $article->getDatePublished()}{$article->getDatePublished()|date_format:’%Y’}{elseif $issue->getDatePublished()}{$issue->getDatePublished()|date_format:’%Y’}{else}{$issue->getYear()|escape}{/if}{literal}},
keywords = {{/literal}{$article->getLocalizedSubject()|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
abstract = {{/literal}{$article->getLocalizedAbstract()|strip_tags:false|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
{/literal}{assign var=onlineIssn value=$journal->getSetting(‘onlineIssn’)}
{assign var=issn value=$journal->getSetting(‘issn’)}{if $issn}{literal} issn = {{/literal}{$issn|bibtex_escape}{literal}},{/literal}
{elseif $onlineIssn}{literal} issn = {{/literal}{$onlineIssn|bibtex_escape}{literal}},{/literal}{/if}
{if $article->getPages()}{if $article->getStartingPage()} pages = {literal}{{/literal}{$article->getStartingPage()}{if $article->getEndingPage()}–{$article->getEndingPage()}{/if}{literal}}{/literal}{/if}{/if}
{if $article->getPubId(‘doi’)} doi = {ldelim}{$article->getPubId(‘doi’)|escape}{rdelim},
{/if}
url = {ldelim}{url|bibtex_escape page=“article” op=“view” path=$article->getBestArticleId()}{rdelim}
{rdelim}
</pre>
{/literal}
</div>
", Null)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1422
Function: Smarty->_compile_source(“file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl”, "{

• plugins/citationFormats/bibtex/citation.tpl
  • Copyright (c) 2013-2015 Simon Fraser University Library
  • Copyright (c) 2003-2015 John Willinsky
  • Distributed under the GNU GPL v2. For full terms see the file docs/COPYING.
  • Article reading tools – Capture Citation BibTeX format

*}
<div class=“separator”></div>
<div id=“citation”>
{literal}
<pre style=“font-size: 1.5em; white-space: pre-wrap; white-space: -moz-pre-wrap !important; white-space: -pre-wrap; white-space: -o-pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word;”>@article{{/literal}{$journal->getLocalizedInitials()|bibtex_escape}{$articleId|bibtex_escape}{literal},
author = {{/literal}{assign var=authors value=$article->getAuthors()}{foreach from=$authors item=author name=authors key=i}{assign var=firstName value=$author->getFirstName()}{assign var=authorCount value=$authors|@count}{$firstName|bibtex_escape} {$author->getLastName()|bibtex_escape}{if $i<$authorCount-1} {translate key=“common.and”} {/if}{/foreach}{literal}},
title = {{/literal}{$article->getLocalizedTitle()|strip_tags|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
journal = {{/literal}{$journal->getLocalizedTitle()|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
{/literal}{if $issue}{literal} volume = {{/literal}{$issue->getVolume()|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
number = {{/literal}{$issue->getNumber()|bibtex_escape}{literal}},{/literal}{/if}{literal}
year = {{/literal}{if $article->getDatePublished()}{$article->getDatePublished()|date_format:’%Y’}{elseif $issue->getDatePublished()}{$issue->getDatePublished()|date_format:’%Y’}{else}{$issue->getYear()|escape}{/if}{literal}},
keywords = {{/literal}{$article->getLocalizedSubject()|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
abstract = {{/literal}{$article->getLocalizedAbstract()|strip_tags:false|bibtex_escape}{literal}},
{/literal}{assign var=onlineIssn value=$journal->getSetting(‘onlineIssn’)}
{assign var=issn value=$journal->getSetting(‘issn’)}{if $issn}{literal} issn = {{/literal}{$issn|bibtex_escape}{literal}},{/literal}
{elseif $onlineIssn}{literal} issn = {{/literal}{$onlineIssn|bibtex_escape}{literal}},{/literal}{/if}
{if $article->getPages()}{if $article->getStartingPage()} pages = {literal}{{/literal}{$article->getStartingPage()}{if $article->getEndingPage()}–{$article->getEndingPage()}{/if}{literal}}{/literal}{/if}{/if}
{if $article->getPubId(‘doi’)} doi = {ldelim}{$article->getPubId(‘doi’)|escape}{rdelim},
{/if}
url = {ldelim}{url|bibtex_escape page=“article” op=“view” path=$article->getBestArticleId()}{rdelim}
{rdelim}
</pre>
{/literal}
</div>
“, Null, “/home9/revistj8/public_html/cache/t_compile/%%95^952^952BB180%%citation.tpl.inc”)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1261
Function: Smarty->_compile_resource(“file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl”, “/home9/revistj8/public_html/cache/t_compile/%%95^952^952BB180%%citation.tpl.php”)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php line 296
Function: Smarty->fetch(“file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl”, Null, Null, False)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/classes/plugins/CitationPlugin.inc.php line 67
Function: PKPTemplateManager->fetch(“file:/home9/revistj8/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/bibtex//citation.tpl”)
Function: CitationPlugin->displayCitationHook(“Template::RT::CaptureCite”, Array(3))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/HookRegistry.inc.php line 89
Function: call_user_func(Array(2), “Template::RT::CaptureCite”, Array(3))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php line 704
Function: HookRegistry->call(“Template::RT::CaptureCite”, Array(3))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/cache/t_compile/%%91^91A^91A91A9E%%captureCite.tpl.php line 38
Function: PKPTemplateManager->smartyCallHook(Array(1), Object(TemplateManager))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1256
Function: include(”/home9/revistj8/public_html/cache/t_compile/%%91^91A^91A91A9E%%captureCite.tpl.php")
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php line 296
Function: Smarty->fetch(“rt/captureCite.tpl”, Null, Null, True)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php line 347
Function: PKPTemplateManager->fetch(“rt/captureCite.tpl”, Null, Null, True)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/classes/plugins/CitationPlugin.inc.php line 85
Function: PKPTemplateManager->display(“rt/captureCite.tpl”)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/pages/rt/RTHandler.inc.php line 203
Function: CitationPlugin->displayCitation(Object(PublishedArticle), Object(Issue), Object(Journal))
Function: RTHandler->captureCite(Array(3), Object(Request))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php line 362
Function: call_user_func(Array(2), Array(3), Object(Request))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php line 220
Function: PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array(2), Object(Request), Array(3), False)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php line 134
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php line 178
Server info:
PHP Version: 5.2.17
Apache Version: N/A
DB Driver: mysql
DB server version: 5.5.42-37.1-log
[07-Dec-2015 01:28:22] ojs2: 404 Not Found
[07-Dec-2015 01:43:29] ojs2: 404 Not Found
[07-Dec-2015 08:08:30] ojs2 has produced an error
Message: WARNING: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Nombre o servicio desconocido
In file: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/wrappers/HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php
At line: 77
Stacktrace:
Function: PKPApplication->errorHandler(2, “fsockopen() [<a href=‘function.fsockopen’>function.fsockopen</a>]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Nombre o servicio desconocido”, “/home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/wrappers/HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php”, 77, Array(7))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/wrappers/HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php line 77
Function: fsockopen(“pkp.sfu.ca”, 80, 0, “”)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/FileWrapper.inc.php line 53
Function: HTTPFileWrapper->open()
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/xml/XMLParser.inc.php line 258
Function: FileWrapper->contents()
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/XMLDAO.inc.php line 56
Function: XMLParser->parseStruct(“http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/xml/ojs-version.xml?id=53a59b077efd6&oai=http%3A%2F%2Frevistapsicologia.org%2Findex.php%2Findex%2Foai”, Array(0))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/site/VersionCheck.inc.php line 82
Function: XMLDAO->parseStruct(“http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/xml/ojs-version.xml?id=53a59b077efd6&oai=http%3A%2F%2Frevistapsicologia.org%2Findex.php%2Findex%2Foai”, Array(0))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/site/VersionCheck.inc.php line 47
Function: VersionCheck->parseVersionXML(“http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/xml/ojs-version.xml?id=53a59b077efd6&oai=http%3A%2F%2Frevistapsicologia.org%2Findex.php%2Findex%2Foai”)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/site/VersionCheck.inc.php line 205
Function: VersionCheck->getLatestVersion()
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/pages/manager/ManagerHandler.inc.php line 42
Function: VersionCheck->checkIfNewVersionExists()
Function: ManagerHandler->index(Array(0), Object(Request))
Function: call_user_func(Array(2), Array(0), Object(Request))
Function: PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array(2), Object(Request), Array(0), False)
Server info:
[07-Dec-2015 08:08:30] ojs2 has produced an error
Message: WARNING: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to pkp.sfu.ca:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Nombre o servicio desconocido)
In file: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/wrappers/HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php
Stacktrace:
Function: PKPApplication->errorHandler(2, “fsockopen() [<a href=‘function.fsockopen’>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to pkp.sfu.ca:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Nombre o servicio desconocido)”, “/home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/wrappers/HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php”, 77, Array(7))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/wrappers/HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php line 77
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/FileWrapper.inc.php line 53
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/xml/XMLParser.inc.php line 258
Function: XMLParser->parseStruct(“http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/xml/ojs-version.xml?id=53a59b077efd6&oai=http%3A%2F%2Frevistapsicologia.org%2Findex.php%2Findex%2Foai”, Array(0))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/site/VersionCheck.inc.php line 82
Function: XMLDAO->parseStruct(“http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/xml/ojs-version.xml?id=53a59b077efd6&oai=http%3A%2F%2Frevistapsicologia.org%2Findex.php%2Findex%2Foai”, Array(0))
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/site/VersionCheck.inc.php line 47
Function: VersionCheck->parseVersionXML(“http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/xml/ojs-version.xml?id=53a59b077efd6&oai=http%3A%2F%2Frevistapsicologia.org%2Findex.php%2Findex%2Foai”)
File: /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/site/VersionCheck.inc.php line 205
Function: PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array(2), Object(Request), Array(0), False)
Server info:
[07-Dec-2015 08:08:35] ojs2 has produced an error
Message: WARNING: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Fallo temporal en la resolución del nombre
Stacktrace:
Function: PKPApplication->errorHandler(2, “fsockopen() [<a href=‘function.fsockopen’>function.fsockopen</a>]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Fallo temporal en la resolución del nombre”, “/home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/wrappers/HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php”, 77, Array(7))
Server info:
[07-Dec-2015 08:08:35] ojs2 has produced an error
Message: WARNING: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to pkp.sfu.ca:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Fallo temporal en la resolución del nombre)
Stacktrace:
Function: PKPApplication->errorHandler(2, “fsockopen() [<a href=‘function.fsockopen’>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to pkp.sfu.ca:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Fallo temporal en la resolución del nombre)”, “/home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/file/wrappers/HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php”, 77, Array(7))
Server info:
[07-Dec-2015 14:46:51] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63
[07-Dec-2015 16:26:11] ojs2: 404 Not Found
[07-Dec-2015 20:50:43] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63
[07-Dec-2015 20:51:05] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home9/revistj8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63

There are a couple of errors reported in your log. The most likely culprit is:
Message: WARNING: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to pkp.sfu.ca:80
indicating that your server is unable to connect to PKP in order to check for available updates.

Is your server firewalled or proxied for outgoing web requests?

Try turning off show_upgrade_warning in config.inc.php to see if that resolves the error.

Hi Alec,

I turned off show_upgrade_warning. In the cpanel is enable ModSecurity Domain Manager. Should I disable it?

Regards

Mod Security is typically used to filter incoming malicious requests. I’m not sure how it would relate to this issue.