After a long wait, we are now inviting community testers for the PKP Preservation Network (PKP|PN) plugin for OJS 3.x.
The plugin is available here:
To install the plugin…
- Download the appropriate
.tar.gzpackage for your version of OJS from the links above.
- Log into your OJS installation as administrator and navigate to the Plugins area.
- Use the “Upload a New Plugin” button and provide the
.tar.gzfile you downloaded in the first step.
- Enable the plugin, verify the settings, and let it run!
You may need to wait 24 hours for your content to be packaged and collected.
Once we have gathered feedback from this testing process, we will add the plugin to the Plugin Gallery for easy discovery and installation. Your help is much appreciated!
If you have feedback, please post it under Software Support. Please include…
- Your OJS version
- The version of the plugin you installed
- Your UUID (available in the plugin settings)
If you’re having trouble, you can check the log. It’s located in your
config.inc.php in the
scheduledTaskLogs subdirectory. Look for files called
Public Knowledge Project Team