PKP PN Plugin Statu "Packaging Failure" in just one issue while other issues have completed

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
We have installed the PKP PN Plugin and tired to trigger it to our journals. The most issues of our journals have been completed or under transferring. However, there are two issues in two different journals whose local status are “Packaging Failure”.

What I tried to resolve the issue:
I have tired to reset the issue for several times but the consequences are the same.

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
Our OJS version is 3.1.2.0.

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:
@I~}EY2WQJG$53GESBLQG3E

Hi @wiserpub

The packaging error is probably because one or more articles in that issue has some missing metadata and is failing to export. The PLN plugin uses the Native Export plugin to export each issue as XML and if that process fails, you’ll get the error you are seeing.

I suggest going into the Native XML Export plugin and trying to export each article in the problem issue one at a time. Fairly sure that you’ll eventually find the one causing the problem.

Cheers,
Jason

Thanks for your suggestions.
We have followed the step but when we want to export that specific issue, it failed as:
(GD}ZJ~PJRWQ8$JX0S496B2
Therefore, we would like to know what we can do to solve this problem.
Thanks.

Hi @wiserpub

Which article in the issue is causing the problem? You can also export individual articles, which will help you nail it down.

Jason

Thanks for your help.
We have found the specific article and revise it.