PKP PN plugin deposit state stuck inProgress

Hi @asmecher, I’m having a problem with PKP PN plugin. The state of the deposit is inProgress for several weeks, from the first days of April, and the deposit is already at onix.csv and in The Keepers Register. The journal all days checks the deposit status needlessly, so I change the status in the database to solve that, but that status is maintained inProgress.

http://pkp-pln.lib.sfu.ca/api/sword/2.0/cont-iri/CFA52680-D1B7-4D9E-9C1D-D01F7EB7A72B/C8A35C6A-9D92-4B2C-8E2E-AFB4A359D3CD/state

Hi @yasielpv,

Thanks for the report! I’ll try to investigate what’s happening.
About the onix.csv, this file also includes items which are still being processed by the LOCKSS.

Best,
Jonas

Just as an update, this issue is out of our control, I’ve forwarded the issue to another service, which we have no access to. Once we get a feedback, I’ll come back with news, hopefully a solution :grin:

Best,
Jonas

1 Like

Hi @yasielpv,

I see the status of the linked deposit has been changed, therefore I’m closing the topic. Looks like the network is just slow to ingest new content, so there’s nothing we can do, there are too many institutions involved.

Best,
Jonas