PKP PN Plug In No Deposit

It has been two weeks since we activated the PKP PN Plug in OJS. The status says “The PKP PLN can accept deposits from this journal.” However, there are still no deposits. What should we do in this case?

Hi @Jewelle_Olarte,

Can you send me a screenshot of the status page?

Best,
Jonas Raoni

Hello. Here is the screenshot of the status.

Thanks @Jewelle_Olarte!

The plugin works through a scheduled task, and generates a log file every time it runs.
You must be able to view these logs in the directory ${files_dir}/scheduledTaskLogs (the location of the files_dir is configured in the file /config.inc.php), all the files related to the plugin begin with the name PKPPLNDepositorTask and end with a date stamp.

Can you see such files? If not, the plugin isn’t running as it should.

If yes, please share with us:

• The latest one of these log files
  • Error messages from your PHP/server’s error log, which happened around the same day of the task execution.

Best,
Jonas Raoni

Hello. I am currently an administrator on our ojs platform. But I can’t access the directory. Could you help me to find where I could access it? Thank you.

You’ll have to get in touch with your technical support, someone with access to the servers.

Best,
Jonas Raoni

@Jewelle_Olarte I’ll close this topic. If you decide to try again, you can create a new post, but you’ll need access to the files, otherwise it’s not possible for us to help.

Best,
Jonas Raoni