PKP PLN deposits get stuck between staging server and LOCKSS network

Hello, everyone!

At the beginning of last month I’ve upgraded OJS in our server (from 2.4.7-1 to 2.4.8-1) in order to participate in the LOCKSS network provided by the PKP. Everything seemed to work perfectly fine until recently I’ve found out that the network status in the LOCKSS column for all our deposits is still “unknown” (although the processing status message says it’s “sent to LOCKSS”).

The update (and plugin setup) took place on 4th of December. I think it has reached current status after 4-5 days (I don’t remember the exact date), so it means that it has been 3-4 weeks since nothing has changed. I know that deposit processing takes time, but it seems long enough, so I began to worry that something went wrong.

Would anyone on the PLN side be able to check whether everything is ok and let me know if there is anything I can do? Shall I wait a little bit longer, reset the process or do anything else?

And last but not least, many thanks for OJS, PKP PLN and all your good work. Keep it up!
P.

@p_urbanczyk I’ll investigate. I’m currently out of the office so I may not get to it for a couple of days.

@mjordan Not a problem, it can wait. Thanks in advance.

Hi, @mjordan,
The status of the deposits hasn’t changed. Were you able to spare a while and check from the network side?

Hi @mjordan,

Just FYI, Mark is currently out of town and will have limited availability for the next little while.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

@asmecher Thanks for informing me. Just let me know when you’ll have any updates on the case. I don’t want to rush anybody, of course.

Can you check now to see if anything has changed?

@mjordan
Everything is ok now. Thanks a lot!

Excellent, great to hear that.