PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars()

Thanks @rcgillis , you are right, I cleared cache and it no longer shows the text.
So, I’m only left with the second error:

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, [my path]/htdocs/plugins/generic/googleScholar/GoogleScholarPlugin.inc.php on line 97', referer: https://myjournal/index.php/mag/index

And here too:

htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in [my path]/plugins/importexport/crossref/filter/ArticleCrossrefXmlFilter.inc.php on line 100PHP message: PHP Warning:  htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in [my path]/plugins/importexport/crossref/filter/ArticleCrossrefXmlFilter.inc.php on line 101PHP message: PHP Warning:  strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /[my path]/plugins/importexport/crossref/filter/ArticleCrossrefXmlFilter.inc.php on line 165PHP message: PHP 
Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: No se pueden convertir los objetos seleccionados. in [my path]/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ImportExportPlugin.inc.php:181\nStack trace:\n#0 [my path]/classes/plugins/PubObjectsExportPlugin.inc.php(397): ImportExportPlugin->displayXMLValidationErrors()\n#1 [my path]/plugins/importexport/crossref/CrossrefInfoSender.inc.php(124): PubObjectsExportPlugin->exportXML()\n#2 /[my path]/plugins/importexport/crossref/CrossrefInfoSender.inc.php(66): CrossrefInfoSender->_registerObjects()\n#3 /[my path]/lib/pkp/classes/scheduledTask/ScheduledTask.inc.php(146): CrossrefInfoSender->executeActions()\n#4 [my path]/lib/pkp/plugins/generi...', referer: http://mywebsite

Thanks!

Hi @dagosalas,

Since this deals with a different issue from your original post, I’ve separated it out into another thread. That error appears to have something to do with the Google Scholar Plugin, but I’m not entirely sure what it means. I’ll see if another team member can help you out with this one.

Edit: Just note from previous post this is OJS 3.3.0.10 &
PHP 7.4

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi @rcgillis
I have been testing on version 3.3.0.10 and I have noticed two things:
1.- The new articles do not show any errors, nothing.
2.- the consecutive publication_id makes a jump from 1360 to 2048
Captura de Tela 2022-05-19 às 00.41.56

The id 1360 is the latest version publication_id in ojs 3.1.x and 2048 and above are created in ojs 3.3.0.10 (both of which show no problem.

This is a comparison of a new (2052) vs old (1359) publication_id, they are the same data, however the old one marks the error.
Captura de Tela 2022-05-19 às 00.40.39

The error basically points to the title field.
That’s why the googlescholar and crossref plugin sends an error marking the empty title metadata.

I was finally able to solve this problem.

After migrating from 3.1.x → 3.2.x → 3.3.010
Something happened in the middle that the submission table in the column “locale” showed with NULL values.
I changed the values for “es_ES” and in some articles and I did tests and voilà! no more mistakes!.
c37eced4-9903-4ccd-8e68-5fac31608a27

Then it proceeded to change all the values with their corresponding language.
Problem solved.

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.