PHP Fatal Error on Error Log OJS 3.2

Hi,
I am working on scheduling articles and publishing a new issue on newly updated OJS 3.2.0.3.

The scheduling steps, especially adding galleys take a long time than before. When I checked the error log, I see two types of fatal errors. One is related to ORCID Profile Plugin, which I previously posted, and the new one is here.
Hope we can find a solution for this.
Best Regards,
Dr Ugur Kocak

[30-May-2020 12:30:28 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home/journals/public_html/pages/issue/IssueHandler.inc.php:52
Stack trace:
#0 /home/journals/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(388): IssueHandler->initialize(Object(Request), Array)
#1 /home/journals/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#2 /home/journals/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(143): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#3 /home/journals/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(278): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#4 /home/journals/public_html/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#5 {main}
  thrown in /home/journals/public_html/pages/issue/IssueHandler.inc.php on line 52

Hi @drugurkocak,

I can think of a couple of causes:

For the second, you’d probably need to investigate your database server.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like