Last week I finished my upgrade of OJS from 2.4.7-1 to 3.0.2 and then to 3.1.1-4
(2.4.7-1 to 3.1.1-4 didn’t work).
While most things seem to be ok, When I click the articles PDFs the file is
downloaded instead of viewed.
This is what I did:
- I’ve already checked and the PDF.JS PDF Viewer and HTML Article Galley
plugins are enabled. Chrome console gives the following error:
GridHandler.js:371 Uncaught Error: Row with id tinymceplugin not found!
at proxyConstructor.$.pkp.controllers.grid.GridHandler.resequenceRows (GridHandler.js:371)
at proxyConstructor.$.pkp.controllers.grid.GridHandler.replaceElementResponseHandler (GridHandler.js:763)
at Object.success (Handler.js:304)
at fire (jquery.js:3099)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:3211)
at done (jquery.js:9310)
at XMLHttpRequest.callback (jquery.js:9720)
When I enabled the plugins, but the settings where saved.
- Apache’s error_log shows no errors.
- The files folder and it’s content permissions are 777.
- The cache and public folders permissions are 777.
- Tried even changing the whole ojs folder permissions to 777.
- Using Chrome console, when the PDF is clicked it shows the message “Resource interpreted as Document
but transferred with MIME type application/pdf”
- Tested after upgraded to 3.0.2. It didn’t work.
- Tried using both enable_cdn On and Off
- Tried using both force_ssl On and Off
One very strange thing I’ve noticed is that pdf.js is not included in the page
source code. This can be seen here:
I’ve already searched the forum, but none of the posts I’ve found helped
Any suggestions? What am I missing here?