Page no load [seeking for help]

Cordial greetings to all,

During these days I had a small problem. When requesting my Open Monograph Press registration page I came across the message below and I cannot identify what is causing it.

If you can help me it would be very grateful.

The message:
“This page is not working ‘myomp.mydomain’ is unable to process this request at the moment.
HTTP ERROR 500”

OMP version 3.3.0.13.

Hi @IT_Departament,

Can you check your PHP error logs and report on any errors found there?

-Roger
PKP Team

@rcgillis Hi Where can I find these errors?

Hi @IT_Departament,

Please see this post for further instructions: How do I find my PHP error log?

-Roger
PKP Team

@rcgillis Thanks, i found the error’s stack. I’m grateful by your help. The stack is

[05-May-2023 11:19:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bindtextdomain() in /mnt/HC_Volume_27574104/cefalne1/episteme.cefal.net/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/sokil/php-isocodes/src/AbstractDatabase.php:87

Stack trace:

#0 /mnt/HC_Volume_27574104/cefalne1/episteme.cefal.net/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/sokil/php-isocodes/src/AbstractDatabase.php(46): Sokil\IsoCodes\AbstractDatabase->bindGettextDomain()
#1 /mnt/HC_Volume_27574104/cefalne1/episteme.cefal.net/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/sokil/php-isocodes/src/IsoCodesFactory.php(65): Sokil\IsoCodes\AbstractDatabase->__construct(NULL)

#2/mnt/HC_Volume_27574104/cefalne1/episteme.cefal.net/lib/pkp/classes/user/form/RegistrationForm.inc.php(103): Sokil\IsoCodes\IsoCodesFactory->getCountries()

#3 /mnt/HC_Volume_27574104/cefalne1/episteme.cefal.net/lib/pkp/classes/form/Form.inc.php(151): RegistrationForm->fetch(Object(Request), NULL, true)
#4/mnt/HC_Volume_27574104/cefalne1/episteme.cefal.net/lib/pkp/pages/user/RegistrationHandler.inc.php(58): Form->display(Object(Request))

#5 /mnt/HC_Volume_27574104/cefalne1/ in /mnt/HC_Volume_27574104/cefalne1/episteme.cefal.net/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/sokil/php-isocodes/src/AbstractDatabase.php on line 87

Hi @IT_Departament

It seems that your webserver is missing the gettext php-module. Would you be able to install it on your server?
In Ubuntu servers the command to install this module should be something like:

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install -y php-gettext gettext

But you may need to confirm the distro your site runs on.

Best,
Israel

Ok! @israel.cefrin thanks for your help.