ORCID plugin v 1.1.3.3 fatal error

Hi,
Yesterday I upgraded the latest version (1.1.3.3) of ORCID plugin from within the plugin gallery and now users can not validate and link their ORCID with their submissions.

Every time users follow the link they receive in the email, it takes them to the orcid login page. When the user login it asks for authorization access from the user and then it redirects to the journal page with the following error message on the journal website

and the following error it produces in the PHP error log

[17-Aug-2022 19:14:27 Asia/Riyadh] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getStatusCode() on null in /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/plugins/generic/orcidProfile/pages/OrcidHandler.inc.php:283
Stack trace:
#0 /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): OrcidHandler->orcidVerify(Array, Object(Request))
#1 /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(246): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#2 /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(144): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#3 /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(362): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#4 /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#5 {main}
  thrown in /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/plugins/generic/orcidProfile/pages/OrcidHandler.inc.php on line 283
[17-Aug-2022 19:16:25 Asia/Riyadh] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php:233) in /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 1180
[17-Aug-2022 19:16:25 Asia/Riyadh] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php:233) in /home/seisense/journal.seisense.com/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 1181

Interestingly, the journal is added in the " Trusted Parties" of the user ORCID account. But it does not pull the ORICD record in the user profile of the journal.

My OJS version is 3.3.0.7 with PhP version 7.40.
Hope to have some solution @Dulip_Withanage
Thanks
seisense

Hi @seisense ,
tnere was a PHP compatibility issue for 1.1.3.3 and I will release 1.1.3.4 today itself after the tests have passed.

Hi @seisense,
please update the plugin to 1.1.3.4, it will solve the problem.

Thanks @Dulip_Withanage, for the updated version of ORCID plugin. I confirm here it has solved the problem. Thanks again.