OMP OAI-PMH problems

Hallo,

we’ve encountered the same problem described here.
If we don’t want to publish a record immediately (because maybe some further uploads need to be done) the OAI-PMH list records functionality is not working. We use OAI-PMH to register our DOIs therefore it’s quite important. Might there be already a workaround / solution for this problem?

Thanks a lot, best
Martin

Hi @matre,

What version of OMP are you using?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Sorry, I completly forgot to mento 1.1.1.1 (the same version like in the linked post)

Hi @matre,

Sorry for the delayed response. Have you considered upgrading to OMP 1.2? (I’m not sure this will resolve the issut, but it’s possible.) If you’re willing to share a database dump and example OAI query URL, I can test it locally.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

See [OMP] Error in OAI ListRecords with previously published Submission · Issue #2033 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub for a Github issue and proposed patch.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi Alec,

thanks for your answer. I was on holidays for the last weeks so sorry for my late reply. Upgrading to 1.2 is no possibility for us at the moment because we would have to adapt all our modified templates (as far as I understood).

I can send you our database but the problem does not exist anymore because we have published the record. Do you still think it might be helpful for you?

Thanks
Martin

Hi @matre,

That’s OK – I’ve started working on this with another user at the github link above.

Regards,
Alec Smecher