OMP error when been harvested using OAI

We are receiving an error when trying to harvest the OMP server using OAI. the following error is displayed “Fatal error: Call to a member function getPressId() on a non-object in /var/www/omp/plugins/metadata/dc11/filter/Dc11SchemaPublicationFormatAdapter.inc.php on line 76”

This was working before and no changes had been made in several months.

Any ideas?

Hi @Fernando_Estrada,

What version of OMP are you using?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

We are runing 1.1.1.1 (FEBRUARY 4, 2015 - 05:33 PM)

Regards,

Fernando

Hi @Fernando_Estrada,

I wonder if you’re not missing some data in your database. Can you try the following query?

SELECT pf.publication_format_id, pf.submission_id FROM publication_formats pf LEFT JOIN submissions m ON (pf.submission_id = m.submission_id) WHERE m.submission_id IS NULL;

If you get any results there, it suggests that you’ve got a deleted monograph that has some left-over publication formats. If that’s the case, do you know whether that monograph was deleted in purpose, or whether it should exist but doesn’t?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I get 1 record. I am pretty shure it is a leftover from the initial installation testing. Should I delete the record from publication_formats table?

Fernando

Hi @Fernando_Estrada,

Yes, delete that record and see if it fixes the problem.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

The record was deleted. The result is the same “Fatal error: Call to a member function getPressId() on a non-object in /var/www/omp/plugins/metadata/dc11/filter/Dc11SchemaPublicationFormatAdapter.inc.php on line 76”. Should I reset something? I already restarted the server

I located the monograph creating the problem. It was created but not assigned to the catalog. I just click on the “create a catalog record” under the monograph tab for the catalog and worked.

Thanks Alec

See [OMP] Error in OAI ListRecords with previously published Submission · Issue #2033 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub for a Github issue and proposed patch.

Regards,
Alec Smecher