OMP 3, series page

Hi @carola,

Can you please let me know how have you implemented the “series” page at the Language Science Press (http://langsci-press.org/series)? Have you implemented it yourself or is there a plugin or something for it? Is it a static page of automatically generated from the OMP catalog?

Best regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

that’s a plugin we implemented ourselves. If you are interested to get it, just tell me.

best,
Carola

Hi @carola,

More than interested! I would be more than thankful if you could share the plugin with me.

Best regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

we have a community version for OMP 1.2. I don’t know whether this version also works for OMP 3.1 or if adjustments need to be made.

best,
Carola

Hi @carola,

Thank you very much for this. Unfortunately as you have predicted the plugin doesn’t work with OMP 3.1 :frowning: I hope I will manage to get it running, although I have not much knowledge about PHP :slight_smile:

Best regards, Primož

Hi @carola,

I have installed the plugin (on Windows unzipped the plugin into directory plugins\generic\seriesOverview). I got it into the list of plugins and enabled it.

But when I click on the settings I get the error “Failed Ajax request or invalid JSON returned.” in the browser and the following error in the php error log:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Form::Form() in C:\Apache24\htdocs\omp-3.1.0\plugins\generic\seriesOverview\SettingsForm.inc.php on line 31

Do you have any idea what is wrong? Or how to proceed?

Best regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

sorry, but I won’t have to time to go into this.

I know that the constructor has changed, you would need to change in the the SettingsForm class. You can have a look at constructors in other other classes in OMP 3 and try to copy-paste it.

best,
Carola

Hi @primozs,

maybe this link can help you:

best,
Carola

Hi @carola,

Thank you very much. I hope I will manage it. Will let you know :slight_smile:

Best regards, Primož