OMP 3.3.x - quicksubmit plugin

Hi,

I tried installing QuickSubmit plugin available here GitHub - ajnyga/quickSubmit at omp to the latest 3.3 OMP version but plugin tab doesn’t work anymore after installation. Can someone confirm that this plugin doesn’t work on 3.3?

Regards.

Hi @orcalator,

So far as I know there is no QuickSubmit plugin for OMP, but you may be interested in the plugin mentioned here (by a third-party developer): Quicksubmit plugin for OMP - #7 by ajnyga

However, it has not been tested against 3.3, so I cannot guarantee it work. As is the case when using plugins outside of the plugin gallery, I would exercise using caution when installing plugins outside of the plugin gallery (https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/plugin-inventory/en/#find-a-plugin-compatible-with-your-software-version)

-Roger
PKP Team

-Roger

This is a new version of the OMP QuickSubmit that should work with OMP 3.3.0: GitHub - ajnyga/quickSubmit at omp

Old version compatible with OMP 3.2.1 is here: GitHub - ajnyga/quickSubmit at omp-3-2-1

2 Likes

Hello @ajnyga,

Can’t install it in OMP 3.3. In error log i get:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'PKP\\plugins\\ImportExportPlugin' not found in /var/www/html/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit/QuickSubmitPlugin.inc.php:16\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit/index.php(19): require_once()\n#1 /var/www/html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php(241): ...

Regards

Are you sure you downloaded the correct branch?

There is no call to the class on line 16: quickSubmit/QuickSubmitPlugin.inc.php at omp · ajnyga/quickSubmit · GitHub

Looks like you have downloaded the master branch from the repository which is for OJS

You are right. I managed to install it. Will do the testing now. Thank you for help.

regards.

oh hey, if you did not see this, this is handy as well GitHub - ajnyga/autoApprovePublicationFormats

Will save you a lot of clicks when adding publication formats and files

1 Like

Thx. Will have a look!

regards.

Hello @ajnyga.

Does OMP Quick Submit Plugin works with OMP version 3.4.0.4?

Kind regards.

M. Rudolf