OMP 3.3 Series title in monograph summary

Hello!

I want to bring in the series title, if applicable, to the monograph summary (i.e. in the catalog view). Like this:
bild
I managed to do so in OMP 3.1, I believe it was something simple like “getSeriesTitle” in monograph_summary.tpl. In 3.3 it no longer works and I can’t figure out how to make it work. Does anyone have any ideas?

All the best,
Magnus A

1 Like

Hi @mannemark,

Thanks for your post. Could you let us know what specific version of OMP you’re using?

Thanks,

Roger
PKP Team

Oh sorry, of course, this is OMP 3.3.0.7. The previous version where I could work it out was 3.1.2.4.

All the best,
Magnus

Great. Thanks! I’m not sure what would’ve changed, but I’ll try to see if some of my developer colleagues can weigh in and offer some advice.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Any news here? It would be great to be able to show series title as well as position in the catalog view.
/Magnus

@rcgillis Did you find anything out about a workaround to get the series title and position in the catalog?

Otherwise I would be happy to post it as an improvement suggestion, as I feel that this is pretty standard information to include in the catalog view anyway. Especially when you’re viewing a particular series, the volume number should be included there.
The only problem is that I don’t know how or where to post such suggestions :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @mannemark,

Sorry - I didn’t. Feel free to post it as a Feature Request, if you’d like. It would be good to see it fleshed out there.

-Roger
PKP Team

1 Like

We have also published many books but only three books are showing up in the catalog. How do we have display all of our published books?

Hello @IJELLH,

It’s probably best to make a separate post about this on the forum, explaining the issue you are facing in more detail.

-Roger
PKP Team

My IT-wizard colleague has managed a workaround for his, see OMP monography series title - #2 by mannemark