OJS3: Reviewer files > More Information > History does not load

This OJS 3.1.1-2 install was migrated from 2.3.3.2 to 2.4.8.3, if that’s relevant. The reviewer files > more information > history just hangs at spinning progress wheel indefinitely. Log doesn’t help much:

xxx.xxx.xxx.xx - - [31/Aug/2018:11:08:41 -0400] "GET /index.php/URL/$$$call$$$/information-center/file-information-center/view-history?submissionId=550&fileId=3283&stageId=3&_=1535726668617 HTTP/1.1" 200 631

I’m not even sure there is data to display, but I wouldn’t think it would hang at the spinning progress wheel even if that were the case. Other reviewer files > more information produce the same result.

did you check the error log? That line is from the access log.

Good call, but I don’t see any PHP Errors in the error_log since yesterday, and does not appear relevant to this.

Maybe something in the browser javascript console when you open that?

Or do you have a browser plugin that removes advertisements enabled?

Wowwwwww duh, ya nailed it. uBlock origin was causing it, strange as it seems to be the only place on the site impacted by it that I’ve discovered thus far.

Thanks, ajnyga.

2 Likes

I thought is sounded familiar, see [OJS] uBlock Origin browser plugin causing problems in OJS 3.0.2 · Issue #2316 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

1 Like